Potato Pete

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Mar 17 14:49:09 CST 2005

>From: Sroundtable at aol.com
>Subject: Potato Pete
>
>This thing actually sold for $81.  Eighty-one f-ing
>dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a big Who fan, but COME ON!  I
REALLY hope the buyer was wealthy,
>b/c it would be a tragedy if some working stiff blew $81 on a Mr. Pete
>Townshend Potato Head.

Hey, I don't tell you what to buy and not to buy.
It will look great in my home-office with my other Who paraphernalia.
So, piss off.

>From: Jdtr006 at aol.com
>
>You know, this is kind of weird. The darn thing will have to be kept
>refrigerated or it will end up looking like an 85 year old Pete!

Actually, I've already researched this...
Refrigeration will cause it to brown.
I'm sealing it in a vacuum-type bag that will still show the likeness.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: