Rock Hall of Fame Induction

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Wed Mar 16 17:51:25 CST 2005

The Bee Gees (BGs?) definitely deserve to be in the
HOF.  But, if it's because of record sales, chart success,
& worldwide popularity......then why not ABBA?   ;-)

(ABBA rules, BTW.)

Chicago?  Let 'em in!  Not *my* cup of tea (except
some of the early stuff), but they've had quite a career,
right?  Let 'em in.

Sex Pistols?  Hugely influential.  They *could* play
their instruments.  Pretty well.  ;-)  I saw them on one
of their reunion tours a few years back.  Glen Matlock
on bass.  They were outstanding.  Powerful & tight.
They & the Ramones changed millions of people's lives.

And shouldn't Rush be allowed in?  Or were they in-
ducted & I missed it?

The Cars?

KISS?  ;-)

J. Geils Band?