Pete's Site Announces Rock Hall of Fame Exhibit

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Wed Mar 16 17:35:31 CST 2005

Uppity or not, this is certainly exciting.  I'll probably go to
the majority of the special events listed.  Chris Stamp, Jeff
Stein, & Murray Lerner definitely.  Des McAnuff....er....pass.

I've yet to visit "the Hall" but I understand they have a nice,
little, intimate theater area for speaking programs, small shows,
etc.

Plus, the exhibit itself.  Running a whole year.  Yeah, will
Pete show up at some point?  The "members-only" kick-
off event?

This is your summer Who tour, right here.  Anyone deciding
to attend any of these functions are welcome to contact me
off-list to arrange pre- & post-show hanging/drinking spots.

- SCHRADE in Akron