Rock Hall of Fame Induction

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Tue Mar 15 16:23:25 CST 2005

> In a message dated 3/15/2005 4:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> chris.frate at penske.com writes:
>
>> I also think the absence of Rush and Van Halen is criminal, not to
>> mention
>> Pete Townshend!

It's all about politics on whether someone gets in or not.  If you have the
push from your label and music bigwigs you get in.  This is what John Kay
told me in explaining why Steppenwolf is not in.

I have a friend who completely wrote off the hall once they inducted Billy
Joel over literally hundreds of more worthy artists. :)

Bruce