Rock Hall of Fame Induction

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Tue Mar 15 15:56:54 CST 2005

I think Ozzy said he's so sick of Black Sabbath being passed over that even if they get in he won't accept. Plant claims that more of today's musicians were influenced by Sabbath than Zeppelin (although in my unsolicited opinion that could be why today's hard rock is a bit sub-par). I also think the absence of Rush and Van Halen is criminal, not to mention Pete Townshend!

By the way, can somebody explain the Sex Pistols thing to me? They always just sounded like a bunch of guys who were controversial for the sake of being controversial and who couldn't really play their instruments very well.