R&R Hall of Fame

Blaine Bragg blainebragg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 15 12:55:24 CST 2005

Nah, I think they are just running out of "break through" groups -- U2 had
pretty revolutionary sound IMHO.  I like the fact that they keep adding
Blues/Motown/R&B guys.  Now the Pretenders, that is another story (that
should stir up a "poop" strom".

So I forget -- have they done the Clash yet (they should be over the 25 year
mark now right?  And what about the Sex Pistols -- love them or hate them it
they left a mark (or was that a skid mark? hahahahahah)

Back to lurking,

Blaine

RE:

Message: 9