Lukewarm about Petra

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 09:20:17 CST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Lewinski"

> I heard the samples of each song on Amazon, and most seemed okay in
> the snips that I listened to.

I had high hopes for this release until I heard the snippets.  Granted,
they're short and rather low quality, but they just didn't seem as intricate
as I had imagined.  I read several comments about how Haden recreated Moon's
drum sounds, but that didn't come across in the clips I listened to.  I
think this will be one item I try to pick up cheap on eBay.

Jim M

> "the world is run by C average students." - Harry S. Truman

"He dropped _two_ big ones." - Fletch