Roger villain on TV show about a mermaid

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 06:26:37 CST 2005

I swear I'm not making this up! Where does he find
these scripts?

On line at:
http://tinyurl.com/4j36r

Who's Daltry Cast in WB Pilot
Tue Mar 15, 1:17 AM ET

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The Who's Roger
Daltrey has come aboard the WB Network's untitled
mermaid drama pilot.

The pilot stars Nathalie Kelley as a mermaid who tries
life on land in Miami. Daltrey will play the
antagonist on the show.

After his screen debut in the title role of "Tommy,"
Ken Russell's 1975 adaptation of the Who's rock opera,
Daltry has appeared in dozens of movies and TV
projects, mostly in his native Britain.

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com