Zak's Other Job

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:52:09 CST 2005

I've gotten a little note in from the Oasis mailing list.  It looks like
they're planning to keep Zak busy all summer.

>Having recently sold out New York's Madison Square Garden in an hour as
>well as sellouts in other East Coast cities, Oasis turn their attention to
>America's West Coast by announcing their first headline Los Angeles show in
>over five years at the legendary Hollywood Bowl on Monday 12th September.

As with the East Coast tour, the Hollywood Bowl concert will feature very
special guests Jet. Tickets for this unmissable line up are likely to go
fast so don't miss out. Oasis fans can access a special pre sale for these
dates starting at 8.30am local time tomorrow (Tuesday 15th March). To access
the pre sale click here:

http://www.oasis.tickets.musictoday.com/Oasis/calendar.aspx

Tickets go on general sale on Sunday March 20th at 10.00am PST and will be
available through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or charge
by phone at 213 480 3232, 213 365 6300, 714 740 2000, 805 583 8700 and 619
220 TIXS. Also available at the Hollywood Bowl Box office.

For further information check out www.oasisinet.com