Arrangements for Lisa

Lisa McDougald lisa at gccmissions.org
Sun Mar 13 09:04:52 CST 2005

FYI...someone asked how old Lisa really was...I went to Junior High and High School with Lisa and though I can't find her birth date anywhere I remember she was younger than the rest of us because her mother put her in first grade at age 5.  So...we graduated from high school in 1979 that would make her no more than 43 years old.  She was always the girl that everyone wanted to be like...cute, funny and with lots of energy.  Though we lost touch with her busy lifestyle, I am sorry to hear of her passing, and grieve along with her family and friends over the loss of a special person.