Summer Concert Season....Sans Who?

Johanna Johnson bohemianmother at msn.com
Sat Mar 12 16:00:09 CST 2005

I remember talking to a concert ticket business owner last year round 01/01/04.  Although we (us Who fans) had heard rumors of an upcoming tour, there certainly was no solid info at that point.  Anyway, this guy told me that The Who would be touring this summer (that was last summer) and I was cynical but hopeful.  I posted it on this list and other were cynical too.
Just FWIW.

Jo

In this case, maybe we won't have our 2005, like we were told of by Pete.