Roger and the Rich List

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:46:27 CST 2005

>Here's the list:
> >
> >http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0%2C%2C2108%2C00.html
> >

>what list is roger on?

None of them, it looks like.  In 2000 (I think it was) Roger and Pete both
appeared on the list because of the big Who tour that year.  First Roger
dropped off and now Pete is gone, too.  I believe the list cuts off below
20M pounds.  This must be what generated Roger's comment about Keith Moon
and The Who.

Actually the list is based on an estimate, so you wonder why The Times (or
whoever makes up the list) thinks Roger and Pete's fortunes have declined.
I'd say Pete makes a ton of money through sales of his songs (to CSI) that's
not immediately obvious.

keets