Who's Next on the Bayou

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 14:57:05 CST 2005

My year-long quest to bring the next best thing to The Who to southeastern
Louisiana has come to fruition.  Who's Next has their plane tix booked from Long
Island, NY to New Orleans and is scheduled to play Apr. 15 at The Varsity
theatre in Baton Rouge and Apr. 16 at Tipitina's in New Orleans.  Now we just
have to find a Hiwatt rig for Bill Canell's back line since the band can't
transport all their gear by plane.  This will be no small feat, I must say, but
failure is not an option.  By the way, if you haven't checked out their re-vamped
website: www.whosnexttribute.com, do so now.  They have 30+ videos, including
clips from every Quad song at BB King's in NYC.  I recommend watching the 2
min clip of Sparks from the same show.  Phenomenal.

Mc