Bjorn in the UK: TCT week

Bjorn Ciggaar ciggaar at warande.net
Thu Mar 10 13:37:02 CST 2005

Hi,

I'll be in the UK soon. Will be in Bristol the 30th of March 'till the 2nd
of April; any Relayers or IGTC-ers out there that would like to go out for
a drink?

And I'll be in London the 2nd 'till the 8th of April. I might hang around
the RAH, trying to get cheap tix to see Franz Ferdinand or Robert Plant, or
I might head over to Shepherds Bush Empire to see Willie Nelson. And I
might hop over to Brighton on a (hopefully sunny) day.
On the 7th of April I'm gonna see GOV'T MULE at the Mean Fiddler (who I'm
gonna see again in Amsterdam the 8th of April!).
So if anyone in London or Brighton is up for drinks, let me know!

Cheers!

Bjorn