(no subject)

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:16:56 CST 2005

Apparently the cause of death wasn't immediately identified.  Here's the
only info I found on it, from SohoDoorway:

>Rock Star's Girlfriend Dies

Lisa Pritchett-Johnson was found dead in a Bartlett home Sunday night. She
was the common-law wife of John Entwistle, the longtime bass player for the
band "The Who" who died in 2002.

Our sources tell us Pritchett-Johnson inherited millions of dollars from his
estate last month. Pritchett-Johnson also dated musician Joe Walsh from "The
Eagles."

She was raised here Memphis. Her mother and stepfather were on the Memphis
Police force. Bartlett police arrested a man at the home where
Pritchett-Johnson's body was found, but officers tell us he was arrested for
something unrelated to her death.

An autopsy will determine how Pritchett-Johnson died. A family member tells
us she had recently been ill.