Article About Broadway

Who Rocks leb905 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 20:42:25 CST 2005

My hotmail account is down again, so here's a post through Yahoo.

Below is an interesting article about Broadway.  I had heard this from
friends--that most of Broadway's business is repeats, and that
children's musicals are most popular as a family activity.  I guess
TOMMY now fits into this category, as it's enjoying a revival (though
not on Broadway yet).  I guess QUAD did enjoy a limited off-Broadway
run a while back, too, but never received the funding to become a major
show, and PSYCHODERELICT was also planned but never received enough
funding.  If you're not Disney, it's a tough market these days.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=572&ncid=572&e=1&u=/nm/20050307/lf_nm/arts_theater_dc_4

keets