Roger won't listen to The Who

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 19:25:40 CST 2005

>From Contact Music (via The Daily Mail) at:
http://tinyurl.com/6h5b4

DALTREY HATES HIS WHO MUSIC

Rocker ROGER DALTREY refuses to listen to music by his
former band THE WHO - because he hates his singing
voice.

The MY GENERATION star still enjoys touring with the
band's guitarist PETE TOWNSHEND in their new group WHO
2, but cringes whenever he hears their old hits.

He explains, "I never play Who songs for pleasure. If
I walk into a barbers and hear one of our songs, I
think, 'Christ, not that again.'

"You have to understand I don't like the sound of my
voice. It sounds horrible to me."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com