The Who Mailing List Digest, V12 #37

mtkids at webworkz.com mtkids at webworkz.com
Mon Mar 7 18:44:58 CST 2005

Hi guys,

I'm one of those infuriating lurkers who never post.....seems I don't have
time to even blow my nose, let alone, chat on the net.

But I do have something to contribute, so i'm making the time...

I was at the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp just a few weeks ago, and it was
probably one of the greatest things I have ever done in my life.  The main
reason I went was because of my dream to meet Roger Daltrey.  Not only did
I meet him, but I sang "Can't Explain" with him onstage at the House of
Blues in LA! (There's a good reason they call it fantasy camp).

Anyway, the news I want to relate to you concerns the new album.  I asked
how it was coming along, and  Roger dodgily said, "okay".  Iasked him how
he felt about it, and he said,"I'll feel a whole lot better about it when
it's finished".  This conversation took place on February 20th.

My gut tells me that IF there is a tour this year, it'll be late fall, and
very abbreviated.

Karen in NC