New Who?

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 12:19:43 CST 2005

When I saw them in California last year they said they would be back in
early part of 2005.  It looks like that isn't going to happen now.  We
know that they were in the studio in December and January from the
diary dates, correct?  Maybe they are finished, or maybe they've only
recorded a few tunes. It's quite possible that Pete and Rog started
bickering again and took a break from each other. I find it disturbing
that we haven't heard "anything" from any source as yet. However, I am
still thinking positive about new Who music in the future.  Did anyone
find out the date of the Roger interview and what's going on with
Rabbit? All this secrecy is making me anxious :)
Deni