Casbah Club

mobailey at ntlworld.com mobailey at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 7 04:49:19 CST 2005

> Just found this info on The Grid, apparently Simon is in a new band
> called
> Casbah Club.
>
> Ron
>
> "Casbah Club new line - up test the water.
>
> The new line up of BRUCE WATSON, MARK BRZEZICKI, BRUCE FOXTON, SIMON
> TOWNSHEND

That's a name I haven't heard in a while: Bruce Foxton was the bass player for The Jam.  And, as he's still in the music business, I always thought he would be a worthy replacement for Entwistle.

And in case anyone doesn't know, Mark Brzezicki was the drummer for Big Country.

Bruce Watson was Big Country's guitarist, who also played on Daltrey's "Under a Raging Moon".

Sounds like a good line-up.

-MB

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software