Taurus

Johanna Johnson bohemianmother at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 10:30:00 CST 2005

In a book I am reading, it recalls that in the early days of The Who, If
Roger didn't go around getting everything ready for the gigs, (including
Pete), Pete (a Taurus) would lay in bed smoking weed all day.

I am not totally into astrology, but I definitely see alot of similarities
of people born with the same sign.  Until I read that about Pete, I thought
my Taurus daughter was just.....I don't know lazy.  Maybe lazy isn't the
right word for the trait.  Some things she is very passionate about, but
cleanliness/organization (in her room at least) are not one of them.

Sorry.  Not trying to pick at the sign.  Just trying to get some insight. :)