Honesty

Johanna Johnson bohemianmother at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 00:59:51 CST 2005

Wow, I didn't know that.  I am a little surprised, but now that you say it,
it does kind of make sense.  I wouldn't call you moody or lazy by any
stretch.  Another thing that Taurus's are is driven and THAT I think applies
to you.

My daughter and her dad are Taurus's.  Question:  Can Taurus's be lazy as in
they can't pick up after themselves, ever???