Roger Interview in UNCUT (April 2005 issue)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 19:55:57 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/5/2005 3:37:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chris.frate at penske.com writes:

> Remember a few years ago when Pete was on Letterman and he couldn't resist
> blasting Roger for touring with the British Rock Symphony?

pete didn't blash roger for touring with the BRS. Letterman just asked how
roger was doing and he mentioned that "he's on tour with a big symphony
orchestra" to which he put on like a silly "interesting.." face on to which dave
started laughing hysterically and dave asked "well, is that good?" and pete sorta
went, "well, yeah.." in a joking way and then said that bill curbishley "wants
the world to know that he dosen't actually manager roger daltrey. just on the
good things he does". now, that could mean anything ("vampirella", "buddy's
song", DST, etc.) it was all in good fun, nothing serious. what he WAS serious
about was saying that he and roger now have a friendship that they've never had
before. that's blasting rog? I don't think so myself..