Honesty

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:51:19 CST 2005

>>I really don't give a damn about you Kevin.

>>Lew~

>Lew:

>Nice to hear from you so frequently.    This is a good thread, so
please allow me to add my strands.

If you guys would allow me to be honest for a few seconds: it might help the
atmosphere here if you would move on a bit.  I was hoping for some good
discussion about how Pete can overcome spiritually, but instead this is
another outbreak of the same old resentment--which instantly killed any
possibility of communication.

It's spring of a new year.  Could we find something positive to talk about?

keets