Roger in Uncut

hapijac at comcast.net hapijac at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 19:30:27 CST 2005

  Sounds like Roger telling it in black and white as usual doesn't it?I give a lot of credit because he is the only one who will tell Pete the truth.Alot of complaints I hear on the list about Pete/THE WHO etc are because of his lackeys don't have the balls to tell him the truth.He is a wise dude
that one is for what 61?
                                          Bill