Roger Interview in UNCUT (April 2005 issue)

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Mar 4 17:29:55 CST 2005

>From Relayers:

==========
Subject: Re: Roger Interview in UNCUT (April 2005 issue)

A quick note before I dash out to a friend's wedding, but just read an
interview with Roger in UNCUT that has some interesting ........... ummm,
comments on Pete.

Samples are

"I'll tell you what Pete's problem is. He doesn't understand other people
and he fails to appreciate them......"

"He's talking bollocks again.............."

What he's never understood is that he'd never have made it without the
Who...........

On the porn bust ..

"Whatever his reasons, I still think he was a stupid cunt to do what he did"

Regarding the '60's;

"Why wasn't Pete having a good time? Well he's Pete Townshend, isn't he?
That should answer it for you"

About many things;

"I suspect Pete's doing a bit of mythologising"

Interesting, hmm?

John

- SCHRADE in Akron