Pete is screwed....not knighted.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Mar 4 08:26:41 CST 2005

>Subject: RE:  The Queen's Reception
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>
>>I think it is wonderful for Roger, but I kind of feel sorry for Pete...
>
>Pete's time will come.

You really must stop smoking crack.

>  He's doing penance for whacking the UK society with
>his guitar.

More like he's been permanently black-balled for the whole pedophilia scandal.
Innocent or not, he never....ever....will be knighted or anything else.
No way, Josey.
It ain't gonna happen.

I agree with Sandy.
This is very sad.
And, I'd bet anything that despite what Pete may say, it's pissing him off something big.
After Macca and Elton, I can't think of anyone else more deserving of a knighthood than Pete.
But, he screwed himself with the flash of his credit card.
Screwed.
Jumped the shark.
It's done.
Ova.

>What do you guys think about the effect of the penance?  Is there some
>spiritual benefit for Pete?

Spiritual benefit?
To be reminded in such a brutal and public way how unfair life is?

O-KAY.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: