The Queen's Reception

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 13:14:25 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/3/2005 12:31:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> can I ask if roger is a charmer, why is that almost every story I hear of
> someone meeting roger, they say he's an arrogant SOB? either that or a
> "sexist
> pig"? ha.

I have to say this Joe. As many of you know, I had a chance to talk with
Roger at his house in England. He couldn't have been any nicer and down to earth.
Epecially when a bunch of people are standing in your front lawn. I don't
think many of us would be so nice, but then again we are not making money from
people standing on our property :) Anyway, from my experience Roger was very
sweet and kind....Sandy