new UK only Daltrey and Entwistle CD's for sale - CVC Collectables

Biggsk at aol.com Biggsk at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 23:19:37 CST 2005

Hello,

We can now get the new UK only Roger Daltrey - "Moonlighting" and John
Entwistle - "So Who's The Bass Player?" 2 CD anthology sets.  Our first batch sold
out but more are coming.

This 2 CD set covers Roger's solo career and features a new studio song ("A
Second Out") as one of 37 tracks.  The set comes in a limited slip case cover.
The price is $28.

The John Entwistle set is also 2 CD's with a limited slip case cover.  Of the
38 tracks on the set 8 of them are live.  This CD is also $28.

Shipping is extra and depends on what's ordered.

We have more copies coming back in very soon so we can take care of you - and
can get more from the UK as needed too.  If you would like to place an order
please let us know what sets you would like.  All orders need to be pre-paid.
We take credit cards via Paypal - use BiggsCVC at aol.com as the account to pay
into -  or you can send payment to CVC, 2600 W. Henderson Way, Clarksville, TN
37042.  As soon as we receive your payment we will order your set from the UK
or ship them as they arrive.

Thanks for reading - we hope to serve you soon.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
http://www.cvccollect.com/