Roger's New Song

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:25:39 CST 2005

>I couldn't get a feel for the song just by reading the lyrics.  I really
need to get the album.  I wonder, is the song available for download on
itunes?

The music is really well done.  It's a ballad sort of thing that left me
wishing Roger would do something like DALTREY again, only with his own
songs.  I don't see any sign of it at iTunes, but maybe it will show up
there eventually.  Right now the only source is the album.  Unfortunately
that's a bit steep as an import, but maybe it will go down, too.  As an
alternate, put it on your gift list.

;)
keets