Beatles 4th Place

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 13:56:00 CST 2005

In a message dated 1/30/2005 1:24:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable at aol.com writes:

> don't think U2 is such great shakes live, either.  Bono does his thing, but
> the
> others don't move a whole lot.  I remember U2 at last year's Superbowl (or
> the year before- can't remember) and while Bono ran around, Edge and the
> others
> didn't do much.

I however believe that U2, along with the who and even springsteen, are the
greatest live act to check out. I thought their super bowl performance was by
far the best one i've ever seen. and I think it was the only one that didn't
have any pyro effects. hey, anything was better than that stupid Janet Jackson
thing.. ha! and sir paul will perform this year's halftime show.