Beatles 4th Place

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:24:09 CST 2005

In a message dated 1/29/2005 2:12:51 PM Central Standard Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:
What do you suppose they're going to do with the Beatles?  Stick them in
fourth place?

;)
keets
They don't even make the list as a live band.  Their live performances were
rather stiff, at least in the early days (aside from those "shameless" little
head shakes on the "ooooohs."  Of course, they didn't need to be wild because
the crowds of screaming girls occured regardless.  But, really, there are
probably 50 bands I would rather see in a 2 hr concert video than The Beatles.  I
don't think U2 is such great shakes live, either.  Bono does his thing, but the
others don't move a whole lot.  I remember U2 at last year's Superbowl (or
the year before- can't remember) and while Bono ran around, Edge and the others
didn't do much.

Mc

Mc