What's going on?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Jan 29 18:24:50 CST 2005

> If it makes you feel any better, I'm thinking it's already mostly done and
> Pete is in the US to attend to details with the record company.

Well, the recent Daltrey article/interview stated that "(t)hey already have two
songs down for the new Who album.  One is about Beslan, another about the
redemptive power of music."  And, as we all know, two songs doth not an
album make.

In fact, it sounds like they're actually *behind* schedule if they were hoping
for any kind of a Spring release.  And Daltrey alluded to the fact that he &
Pete were still having their usual artistic differences:  "....the pair are bickering
just like they did in the old days. 'Let's just say we don't please each other all
the time,' says Daltrey."

IMO, they're still very far from a completed album.

- SCHRADE in Akron