The Star (U.K.) on Roger

Alan McKendree bugtuber at thenetdr.com
Fri Jan 28 18:43:23 CST 2005

On Jan 28, 2005, at 6:09 PM, Brian Cady wrote:

> The Star comments on Roger's Guardian interview today.
>  It seems all the attention is going to his remarks
>  about Doherty.

Funny, I noticed that and will write now what I almost wrote before,
which is that it's amusing to see how any time an interviewer asks who
Pete or Roger are currently listening to it's almost always "Oh yeah, I
remember them...barely..." if you read the interview 5 years later.
It's hard to think of examples because they're all in the dustbin of
history.  But here's one re: Roger...remember that pedestrian who
Roger's limo ran into about 10 years ago, and Roger ended up producing
the guy's band by way of a "Hey, we're all friends here and not at all
potential adversaries in a lawsuit, right?"  At the time he said the
band was really good, but I can't even remember their name now and they
disappeared (of course) without a ripple.  Doesn't bode well for
Doherty.

Cheers,
temporaryguy
"I'm a substitute for another babe..."