DALTREY VIEWS DEAD MEMBERS IRREPLACEABLE

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 13:20:25 CST 2005

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/daltrey%20views%20dead%20members%20irreplaceable

THE WHO frontman ROGER DALTREY believes late band members KEITH MOON and JOHN ENTWISTLE are irreplaceable.
The MY GENERATION frontman is amazed he and PETE TOWNSHEND encouraged KENNEY JONES to join the group following drummer Moon's death in 1978 of a pill-overdose, because the original group were so compatible.
Bassist Entwistle died of a cocaine-induced heart attack in June 2002 at the age of 57.
Daltrey says, "It's like, in a room of four walls if you lose one, the room can be any size you want it.
"But we built another f**kin' wall.
"Keith and John are gone and we can never replace those walls, but with me and Pete, the possibilities are infinite."