Roger Article

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Jan 28 09:15:27 CST 2005

There were a couple of (what I thought were) innaccuracies in that article, that I'm sure someone out there can straighten out. First, the knocking out of Pete certainly didn't happen during the filming of Quadrophenia, which was released in '79 and had no band appearance in it. I thought that this was an incident spawned by Pete's big head after the success of Tommy when they were recording Quadrophenia. Second, didn't Daltrey invite Pete to join the band, and not the other way around?

-Chris in Cleveland