What's going on??

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jan 27 11:57:08 CST 2005

>From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Pete in Guitarist magazine

>Pete in Guitarist magazine
>
>The new issue of Guitarist magazine (Feb 2005) carries
>an 8 page article about Pete and the band (as well as
>a cover shot), looking at how the band changed the
>face of sixties guitar rock.

If anyone reads this article, please provide a review, particularly of
any recent information or statements from Pete that might give us some
insight on what's going on.

At present, we're working with the thinking from this latest rumor that
a Spring/Summer tour won't happen because The Who2 will be "busy in
August concentrating on the new album."

We need something concrete.
"Leaves start falling, come-down is calling, loneliness starts sinking
in."

Kevin in VT