R&R Fantasy Camp on VH1

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 23:53:51 CST 2005

Check out that last paragraph.  Looks like it will be broadcast this year.

http://www.me-mag.com/t_news_pick.cfm?sid=3474

>Camp instructor Roger Daltrey, the legendary lead singer of The Who,
>pointed out: “It gives me great pleasure to be working with JBL again. The
>company sponsored a recent concert tour by The Who and thanks to the
>unsurpassed sonic impact of JBL’s state-of-the-art live-sound
>reinforcement, the band sounded and played better than ever. In the 2005
>Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp, we’re going to bring that level of musical
>intensity and emotion to an up-close-and-personal level – it’ll be an
>unforgettable experience for everyone!”

In addition to presenting the 2005 Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp, JBL will be
giving away $25,000 worth of prizes. VH1 Classic will also provide coverage
of the event, including the seminars from the rock star “professors” and the
final performance at the Los Angeles House of Blues.