Rabbit Message

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:58:15 CST 2005

Rabbit has posted another message today:

>19 January, 18:04   	TSUNAMI CD
Written on 2005-01-19 18:04:27, 181 views.

TSUNAMI CD

Hi all, thanks to those who have already helped the Red Cross
by buying the new Tsunami cd.
I am already fixing to pass £380 over to the Red Cross,
and all this money came from you guys.
Thank ya'll so much.
Those who haven't bought the cd yet, please do.
I've just heard that in one of the areas that was hit,
the death toll has just risen to another 50,000 people.
I am astonished at the power of our planet.........
Please buy this cd from the site so I can give your money to
the Red Cross.........
John Rabbit Bundrick