Houston 75 (Take 4)

RizzoPro riizzo at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 18 15:16:09 CST 2005

 Hi...
  I just got some copies of the Who Houston 1975 from 4 Reel Productions.
  Fucking Awesome!!!! Heres some cover scans.
  Price is 39.50 if you live in USA or Canada and 43.00 everywhere else.

  Paypal ID: riizzo at pacbell.net

 I also have the following on real pressed DVD:
 Led Zep Knebworth DVD9
 The Rolling Stones Cock Sucker Blues w/ 90 minutes of bonus material
 U2 1987 LA