Houston DVD

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:34:49 CST 2005

Repost from TheShout:

>Ive contacted this guy: Jeff Risdon

riizzo at pacbell.net

He often offers the real 4reel DVDs around the net, that being a real
pressed 8.5GB DVD not poorer 4.5GB compressed copies!

The DVD will be $39.50 if you live in the USA or Canada and
$43.00 everywhere else. Thats about £23/£24
Many people will probably wait for DVD-Rs to go around but the proper 4reel
DVDs are the Dogs Bollox, just search the net.

You can pay Jeff by paypal his ID is:

riizzo at pacbell.net

He has a paypal rating of over 1000+ so he is a very good dealer.
PLEASE email before sending any payment, as I think he would prefer that and
you can mention this post if you want as I told him I would be letting
people know on a Who board.