Houston 75

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:09:49 CST 2005

>In house video goes back to at least late 60s. Projection screens were used
as far back as 1971 at Who concerts.  I would also suggest The Who had no
knowledge of the show being filmed until they saw the screen that night and
just as quickly forgot about it.

This is the Houston video you're talking about?  And you're saying this is a
reel from the screen projection instead of a pro film crew for official
release?

According to the guy at Soho Doorway, there was a professional film crew
there that filmed the show for release, but when it turned out to be a poor
show, The Who changed their minds.  Is this wrong?

Can we tell which it is when we see the show?   The projection reels now
have no ambience, right?  Would it have been the same then?

keets