Pep me up - Speculate...

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon Jan 17 14:06:34 CST 2005

> And for them to rehearse.  It's been a loooong time since they had
> a bunch of new songs to learn.

I don't think this will present too much of a problem.  The usual two-
week rehearsal time should be fine.  Mostly because they will have
become familiar with the new songs in the studio.  This is half the battle:
just remembering in your mind how the songs go.  After that, it all boils
down to your musicianship.  And I think we can agree that these guys
are all professionals.  Any fine-tuning of the songs can come later.

- SCHRADE in Akron