Houston '75

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:54:44 CST 2005

Here's a comment from Soho Doorway about the Houston gig.  You wonder how
they lost the film, as I would expect this to be something that Pete would
have in his storage vault.  I understand the owner of the film offered it to
The Who before it was bought by the current owners.  Wouldn't it be
irritating for people to steal things from you and then offer to sell them
back to you years later?

keets