Who and Who Review

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:25:32 CST 2005

>>A Quick One While He's Away, by Saratone..... Almost certainly
>learned this from the Smothers Brothers' performance rather than the
>original recording

>Of course Alan meant the Rock & Roll Circus version.  We allow him
two factual errors a year, & that's number one for 2005.

Hah.  And I was wasting all that great imagination constructing the Dick and
Tom rendition.  I think the Smothers Brothers would have done a crashing
version, but of course it would break down into an argument about three
quarters of the way through.

;)
keets