Pep Me Up

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Sun Jan 16 09:48:57 CST 2005

Second Time Posting this...

Scott wrote:

 >Well, let's speculate:  If they *do* release a new album & then
tour, how many new songs might they put in the set?  Roger says
you gotta play the hits or else the fans get mad.

If the new songs are hits, they can play them and Roger's saying
can be true.

 >Three new songs in the set?  Two?  Four?  Eight?

I like Five or Six.      RLGB is new and a hit IMHO.

 >What's your guess?

Here's the other songs I see The Who playing from their
new Album titled "Who's That?"  (speculation alert!)

"Yearly Mid-life Crisis"        The ups and downs of life as an aging rockstar
                         with an intense and addictive personality.
"Driven To Sanity"              A look at the battle to remain relevent
                         without looking like you're trying to remain relevent.
"Certified Rose"                Real title of Roger penned song.   I have no
                         idea what it's about.
"Love Wave"                     How the waves in the Indian ocean have
                         the initial effect of destruction, but the
eventual effect
                                 to bring the world closer.
"Back To The Womb"              A song full of double meanings about female
                         genitalia, Oedipus complex, grudge sex, old-age in
                         a mature marriage.

That's what they'll mix in with some Who By Numbers, A Quick One, and
the other power hits.

Joe in Philly