Roger to Appear on New TV Show

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Jan 15 22:21:55 CST 2005

Pete's site:

==========
Roger to appear on new TV show

Roger yesterday recorded an interview in London for the first show
in a new TV series titled 'For The Record'. For the show Roger was
interviewed by Harvey Goldsmith, who asked questions covering the
whole of his career, taking in The Who and it's formation, Roger's solo
career both in the recording studio and in the film business and bringing
it right up to date with his recent award of his CBE (which he'll receive
in February by the way).

The show was recorded for the cable TV channel 'The Performance
Channel' and is due to air in the UK on March 19th.

If I get more details regarding broadcast times etc, I'll post them here.

Matt

- SCHRADE in Akron