Where we all at, at the moment?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Jan 15 22:20:42 CST 2005

> I'm expecting something personal, like By Numbers, but with a more positive
> outlook, and a sound something like Psychoderelict.  How does that sound to
> you?

That sounds like a pretty safe bet to me.  And like Kevin, I'm not sure that's
gonna light a fire under anyone's pants.  It didn't in '75.  And PSYCHODER-
ELICT didn't in '93.

I mean....I like WBN.  But I understand why a lot of people don't.  If the new
album's main comparison is to WBN then it'll be a throwaway album & won't
cause hardly a stir within the rock community.

Again, too little too late.  And a little is *not* enough at this juncture, IMO
We get "a little" from Pete's solo efforts.  This is The Who.  Or, is it?

- SCHRADE in Akron