Petra Haden Sell Out cover

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Jan 14 18:56:35 CST 2005

> Bar-None Records has posted a small image of the cover
> for "Petra Haden Sings The Who Sell Out" album and,
> yes, she has also recreated the cover.
> Go to:  http://www.bar-none.com/

Ha!  Have you guys checked this picture out?  It's hilarious!
I can't wait for this album to come out (02/22/05).  I'm more
anxious to hear *this* than any new "Who" album!  (My moods
are subject to change.)

As I've said before, I really love hearing Who/Pete songs sung
by females.  It shatters all that male, Who bravado & gives the
songs fresh color, dimension, & meaning.

IMO.

- SCHRADE in Akron