Townshend in Daily Mail

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:37:03 CST 2005

Ya know, The Who has always been underrated and depreciated in media and
public, and that was always a mystery to me, considering its high musical
quality and vanguardism... but, now, this is a gift, looking at Pete's
problems and the fact that he is from now on a kind of suspect person, that
one people will look at with suspicion and prejudice...
But to the dieharder whofreaks like us, Who is always Who, the only one rock
and roll band in the world, no matters what the others are saying or
listening or appreciating...

Tom